Badge to wear Guide: teach you how to wear a badge
Badges is very complicated in shapes and types, how to wear can be more fit the objective needs?
- Preferred need to know the usages of badges: if it is a purely badge, name badges, in order to wear better in the left chest
- Armbands, lapel badge to wear such a dedicated local.
- To note the size and weight of badges, if the badges are too large or too heavy, badges will be to the feeling of fall
- Rectangular badge should be equipped with safety pin or two This can effectively prevent the wearing of the badge rotate
- To avoid the clothes broken by the back pin of the badge, can be used magnet accessories
- Badge to wear need to consider the color combinations
The history of “inlaying” colourful enamel materials onto a metal base especial copper, and securing their position with soldered wire dates back to 1800 BC, in Egypt. During the 13th century BC in ancient Greece, colourful powdered glass was used to fill cavities (aka“cells”) made by filigree soldered wire, then fired to produce colourful decorative objects.
The art of Chinese fired-enamelware dates back as far as the Yuan Dynasty (1271 to 1368), but was popularized during the Xuan De period (1426 to 1435). The XuanDe period coincides with the reign of Ming Dynasty Emperor Zhu Qiyu, who was also known as the Jingtai Emperor (1449 to 1457).
This is where Cloisonne pins are derived! and the source of current cloisonne pins.
Lapel pins has complicated types and styles, how to wear can be more in line with the needs.
- First all, you’d better to know the type of your lapel pins, ifl it’s a especial custom lapel pins: if it is a name badges it’s best to wear in the left chest
- Armbands and lapel badges have a dedicated localfor wearing.
- The size and weight of lapel pin, if the pin is too large or too heavy, it will be to the feeling of falled.
- Rectangular pins should be equipped with safety pin or two military clutches. These attachements can effectively prevent the badge to be rotated when you wearing it.
- To avoid the clothes broken by the back post pin, you can use magnet accessories
- Consider the different color pins to suit your clothes.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!