which has had all the advantages of being different needs of customers and market demand with.
Now we have to explain it in detail:
1. Generally the thickness of iron paint lapel pin 1.2mm, the thickness of copper printing lapel pins 0.8mm,
but in general, copper printing lapel pins lapel pins will be slightly heavier than iron paint more.
2. Copper lapel pin printing production cycle time than the insignia painted iron to shorter.Copper than iron stable, more easily kept, more easily oxidized iron rust.
3. Insignia painted iron significantly Ao Tugan, and copper printing lapel pin is flat, but because the two are often chosen Jia Boli,
so after this point been raised Poly is not very obvious difference between
4. Iron paint colors and emblems of wire lines to be split between the copper printing lapel pins were not.
5. The price of copper lapel pins printed lapel pins paint than the price of iron is more cheaper